Friday, June 13, 2008

Holidays end soon....New semester started soon....

3 weeks holiday almost end soon....Tomorrow i will be back to Ipoh study again...Our new semester is started on 16 Jun 08...This is the second semester already for our degree course...

Time pass so fast lo....New semester wanna start already...We need to study hard lo...Bcoz degree not easy to study lo...Somemore this semester we have BIG(Bina Insan Guru) also lo...But now we still dunno when is our BIG held on???Haiz....Tat BIG is challenging i thk but all of us sure become "black black" liao la after tat....We never been BIG before lo so I dunno how is tat also...Just can imagine only...Haha....Some of my senior say BIG very syiok wan lo...Can train us ma...Haha....But for me I dunno le bcoz I scare water wan ma...Maybe we will go Pulau Pangkor for our BIG le...Dunno yet...Tat time need swimming also i thk....So I a bit scare lo....
Anyway,we had to go through all these things wan along our course....So I need to be brave to handle all of that lo...It can train us so that next time we will become a PERFECT teacher lo....Hehe....I felt glad to study as a teacher also la....Teacher is a good career for me....I like to be a teacher wan....That is my dream since young....

I still have 3 n a half years to finish my degree course lo....After that,I will be posting to primary school to teach d lo....But dunno will post to where teach lo...That is the thing I worried very much....Haiz...But,nvm la...I try to enjoy my study life there first before worried that thing because I still have long way to go lo....Hehe....

Be happy first lo...Haha....After that suffer also nevermind wan la....As long as we enjoy our life all the time....

All the best to everyone....;-)

Regards,
Prawn Soon...^v^

No comments: